2010年7月26日 星期一

Day One:

Today, I went into the IT camp hosted by Chinese University of Hong kong. I firstly settled with a welcoming ceremony. After that, I went out into a classroom and learned alot about fiber optics. I was amazed by the ability and the power of this line that is as thin as hair. Also, I gave my presentation about the effect of the fiber optics on various countries and regions. It was a fun and educational day. The food was quite tasty and some of us even started a mini food fight. After dinner, I rode a coach back to the City University dormitories. The quality of the dorm is not as nice as I thought it was, it would not be a nice accomodation. Then after a round of cards and a wave of chatting with my friends, I went to each of our bed and slept.

沒有留言:

張貼留言